Aarhus AGF VS Odense BK, home win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- Aarhus AGF VS Odense BK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Aarhus AGF got 14 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Aarhus AGF got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Odense BK got 9 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 9 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Odense BK got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Aarhus AGF 0.99-0.5/1-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 301 matches, the home team got 154 wins, 73 draws and 74 losses. Home win rate: 51.16%; Draw win rate: 24.25%; Away win rate: 24.58%; Home odds win rate: 56.81%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2608 matches, the home team got 1183 wins, 626 draws and 799 losses. Home win rate: 45.36%; Draw win rate: 24.00%; Away win rate: 30.64%; Over odds win rate: 45.59%; Draw odds win rate: 6.44%; Under odds win rate: 47.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.74-3.70-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Aarhus AGF(55.1%), Draw(24.3%), Odense BK(20.6%)

Aarhus AGF VS Odense BK, home win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)