AD Alcorcon VS Real Zaragoza Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Spanish Copa Del Rey -- AD Alcorcon VS Real Zaragoza 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, AD Alcorcon got 5 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 18 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, AD Alcorcon got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Real Zaragoza got 3 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 21 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Zaragoza got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AD Alcorcon 0.86-0-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 766 matches, the home team got 303 wins, 213 draws and 250 losses. Home win rate: 39.56%; Draw win rate: 27.81%; Away win rate: 32.64%; Home odds win rate: 39.56%; Draw odds win rate: 27.81%; Away odds win rate: 32.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 561 matches, the home team got 240 wins, 168 draws and 153 losses. Home win rate: 42.78%; Draw win rate: 29.95%; Away win rate: 27.27%; Over odds win rate: 44.39%; Draw odds win rate: 9.45%; Under odds win rate: 46.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-2.87-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AD Alcorcon(37.8%), Draw(30.6%), Real Zaragoza(31.6%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)