AFC Hermannstadt VS Dinamo Bucuresti Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- AFC Hermannstadt VS Dinamo Bucuresti 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, AFC Hermannstadt got 3 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 13 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, AFC Hermannstadt got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Dinamo Bucuresti got 4 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 12 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Dinamo Bucuresti got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AFC Hermannstadt 0.75-0/-0.5-1.14. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 196 matches, the home team got 74 wins, 50 draws and 72 losses. Home win rate: 37.76%; Draw win rate: 25.51%; Away win rate: 36.73%; Home odds win rate: 38.27%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1438 matches, the home team got 580 wins, 441 draws and 417 losses. Home win rate: 40.33%; Draw win rate: 30.67%; Away win rate: 29.00%; Over odds win rate: 43.95%; Draw odds win rate: 7.02%; Under odds win rate: 49.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.59-3.05-2.47. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AFC Hermannstadt(40.0%), Draw(29.2%), Dinamo Bucuresti(30.8%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)