AFC Wimbledon VS Ipswich Town, an open match

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

England League 1 -- AFC Wimbledon VS Ipswich Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, AFC Wimbledon got 7 wins, 7 draws, 15 losses and placed the 20 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, AFC Wimbledon got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Ipswich Town got 13 wins, 9 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Ipswich Town got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AFC Wimbledon 1.00--0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1503 matches, the home team got 638 wins, 423 draws and 442 losses. Home win rate: 42.45%; Draw win rate: 28.14%; Away win rate: 29.41%; Home odds win rate: 50.30%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5276 matches, the home team got 2234 wins, 1440 draws and 1602 losses. Home win rate: 42.34%; Draw win rate: 27.29%; Away win rate: 30.36%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.69%; Under odds win rate: 49.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.85-3.35-1.91. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 12 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 41.38%; Draw win rate: 13.79%; Away win rate: 44.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AFC Wimbledon(26.8%), Draw(28.0%), Ipswich Town(45.2%)

 

AFC Wimbledon VS Ipswich Town, an open match

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)