Al-Wasl VS Al Ahli(UAE) Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

UAE Pro-League -- Al-Wasl VS Al Ahli(UAE) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Al-Wasl got 5 wins, 0 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the UAE Pro-League. In the last 20 games, Al-Wasl got 10 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Al Ahli(UAE) got 3 wins, 6 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the UAE Pro-League. In the last 20 games, Al Ahli(UAE) got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Al-Wasl 0.95--0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1065 matches, the home team got 315 wins, 260 draws and 490 losses. Home win rate: 29.58%; Draw win rate: 24.41%; Away win rate: 46.01%; Home odds win rate: 50.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 934 matches, the home team got 443 wins, 194 draws and 297 losses. Home win rate: 47.43%; Draw win rate: 20.77%; Away win rate: 31.80%; Over odds win rate: 46.79%; Draw odds win rate: 5.67%; Under odds win rate: 47.54%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.40-3.40-1.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 79 games, the home team got 21 wins, 16 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 26.58%; Draw win rate: 20.25%; Away win rate: 53.16%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Al-Wasl(24.1%), Draw(24.4%), Al Ahli(UAE)(51.5%)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)