Alajuelense VS AD San Carlos, Alajuelense to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Costa Rica Primera Division -- Alajuelense VS AD San Carlos 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Alajuelense got 9 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Alajuelense got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, AD San Carlos got 5 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Costa Rica Primera Division. In the last 20 games, AD San Carlos got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Alajuelense 0.80-1-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 639 matches, the home team got 238 wins, 126 draws and 275 losses. Home win rate: 37.25%; Draw win rate: 19.72%; Away win rate: 43.04%; Home odds win rate: 37.56%; Draw odds win rate: 26.13%; Away odds win rate: 36.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3108 matches, the home team got 1472 wins, 673 draws and 963 losses. Home win rate: 47.36%; Draw win rate: 21.65%; Away win rate: 30.98%; Over odds win rate: 47.04%; Draw odds win rate: 5.82%; Under odds win rate: 47.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.47-4.00-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 113 games, the home team got 74 wins, 23 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 65.49%; Draw win rate: 20.35%; Away win rate: 14.16%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Alajuelense(64.0%), Draw(20.7%), AD San Carlos(15.4%)

 

Alajuelense VS AD San Carlos, Alajuelense to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)