Almagro VS Talleres Cordoba, sure away win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Argentina Cup -- Almagro VS Talleres Cordoba 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Almagro got 0 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 16 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Almagro got 5 wins, 11 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Talleres Cordoba got 5 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Talleres Cordoba got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Almagro 1.02--0.5/-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 649 matches, the home team got 288 wins, 162 draws and 199 losses. Home win rate: 44.38%; Draw win rate: 24.96%; Away win rate: 30.66%; Home odds win rate: 52.23%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6055 matches, the home team got 2503 wins, 1819 draws and 1733 losses. Home win rate: 41.34%; Draw win rate: 30.04%; Away win rate: 28.62%; Over odds win rate: 42.64%; Draw odds win rate: 7.12%; Under odds win rate: 50.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.60-3.25-1.58. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Almagro(18.5%), Draw(29.5%), Talleres Cordoba(51.9%)

 

Almagro VS Talleres Cordoba, sure away win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)