Almere City FC VS FC, home wins

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- Almere City FC VS FC Oss 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Almere City FC got 1 win, 1 draw, and placed the 7 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Almere City FC got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 23.5%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, FC Oss got 2 losses and placed the 19 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, FC Oss got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Almere City FC 0.94-1/1.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 96 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 15 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 60.42%; Draw win rate: 15.63%; Away win rate: 23.96%; Home odds win rate: 46.88%; Away odds win rate: 53.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3/3.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 170 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 45 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 26.47%; Away win rate: 29.41%; Over odds win rate: 44.71%; Draw odds win rate: 5.88%; Under odds win rate: 49.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.43-4.60-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draw. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Almere City FC(65.9%), Draw(19.4%), FC Oss(14.8%)

Almere City FC VS FC, home wins

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)