Altona 93 VS St Pauli II, guests may win

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Altona 93 VS St Pauli II 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Altona 93 got 1 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 16 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Altona 93 got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, St Pauli II got 1 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 15 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, St Pauli II got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Altona 93 0.95--0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 854 matches, the home team got 249 wins, 211 draws and 394 losses. Home win rate: 29.16%; Draw win rate: 24.71%; Away win rate: 46.14%; Home odds win rate: 50.70%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.30%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2272 matches, the home team got 1043 wins, 472 draws and 757 losses. Home win rate: 45.91%; Draw win rate: 20.77%; Away win rate: 33.32%; Over odds win rate: 47.49%; Draw odds win rate: 5.46%; Under odds win rate: 47.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.85-3.80-1.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 44.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Altona 93(24.1%), Draw(24.2%), St Pauli II(51.7%)

 

Altona 93 VS St Pauli II, guests may win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)