Altona 93 VS SV Drochtersen/Assel, easy away win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Altona 93 VS SV Drochtersen/Assel 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Altona 93 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 17 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Altona 93 got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, SV Drochtersen/Assel got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, SV Drochtersen/Assel got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Altona 93 0.95--1-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 348 matches, the home team got 86 wins, 84 draws and 178 losses. Home win rate: 24.71%; Draw win rate: 24.14%; Away win rate: 51.15%; Home odds win rate: 38.22%; Draw odds win rate: 22.13%; Away odds win rate: 39.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2733 matches, the home team got 1301 wins, 587 draws and 845 losses. Home win rate: 47.60%; Draw win rate: 21.48%; Away win rate: 30.92%; Over odds win rate: 47.49%; Draw odds win rate: 5.67%; Under odds win rate: 46.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.90-3.90-1.51. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 5 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 55.56%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Altona 93(15.8%), Draw(20.6%), SV Drochtersen/Assel(63.6%)

 

Altona 93 VS SV Drochtersen/Assel, easy away win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)