America MG VS Bragantino, Bragantino may win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- America MG VS Bragantino 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, America MG got 10 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, America MG got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 72.2%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Bragantino got 16 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Bragantino got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is America MG 1.05-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 782 matches, the home team got 282 wins, 214 draws and 286 losses. Home win rate: 36.06%; Draw win rate: 27.37%; Away win rate: 36.57%; Home odds win rate: 36.06%; Draw odds win rate: 27.37%; Away odds win rate: 36.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1596 matches, the home team got 664 wins, 485 draws and 447 losses. Home win rate: 41.60%; Draw win rate: 30.39%; Away win rate: 28.01%; Over odds win rate: 42.48%; Draw odds win rate: 6.77%; Under odds win rate: 50.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.73-3.05-2.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 83 games, the home team got 28 wins, 26 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 33.73%; Draw win rate: 31.33%; Away win rate: 34.94%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: America MG(32.1%), Draw(30.1%), Bragantino(37.8%)

 

America MG VS Bragantino, Bragantino may win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)