Arbroath VS Falkirk Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Scotland FA Cup -- Arbroath VS Falkirk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Arbroath got 1 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 10 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Arbroath got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Falkirk got 6 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Scottish Division One. In the last 20 games, Falkirk got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Arbroath 0.91-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 12 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 44.44%; Away win rate: 22.22%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 44.44%; Away odds win rate: 22.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 464 matches, the home team got 200 wins, 122 draws and 142 losses. Home win rate: 43.10%; Draw win rate: 26.29%; Away win rate: 30.60%; Over odds win rate: 43.10%; Draw odds win rate: 7.11%; Under odds win rate: 49.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Arbroath(35.5%), Draw(27.6%), Falkirk(36.9%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)