Ascoli VS Crotone, side with Crotone

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:6/30/2020 03:00 Tuesday

Italian Serie B -- Ascoli VS Crotone 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Ascoli got 9 wins, 5 draws, 16 losses and placed the 17 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Ascoli got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Crotone got 15 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 2 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Crotone got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ascoli 0.96-0/-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 113 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 32 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 40.71%; Draw win rate: 28.32%; Away win rate: 30.97%; Home odds win rate: 43.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 86 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 25 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 41.86%; Draw win rate: 29.07%; Away win rate: 29.07%; Over odds win rate: 47.67%; Draw odds win rate: 4.65%; Under odds win rate: 47.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.97-3.11-2.12. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ascoli(27.5%), Draw(28.2%), Crotone(44.3%)

Ascoli VS Crotone, side with Crotone

 

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)