Aswan VS El Gounah Match Analysis

Match Time:

Egyptian Premier League -- Aswan VS El Gounah 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Aswan got 2 wins, 1 loss and placed the 3 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Aswan got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, El Gounah got 1 win, 2 draws, and placed the 5 of the Egyptian Premier League. In the last 20 games, El Gounah got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Aswan 1.06-0-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 107 matches, the home team got 38 wins, 29 draws and 40 losses. Home win rate: 35.51%; Draw win rate: 27.10%; Away win rate: 37.38%; Home odds win rate: 35.51%; Draw odds win rate: 27.10%; Away odds win rate: 37.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 144 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 48 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 40.28%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 26.39%; Over odds win rate: 38.89%; Draw odds win rate: 5.56%; Under odds win rate: 55.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.71-3.00-2.39. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 98 games, the home team got 36 wins, 33 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 36.73%; Draw win rate: 33.67%; Away win rate: 29.59%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Aswan(31.8%), Draw(32.0%), El Gounah(36.2%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)