Athlone Town VS Wexford (Youth), a close game

Submit by Tipster Saxon

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- Athlone Town VS Wexford (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Athlone Town got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Athlone Town got 2 wins, 4 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Wexford (Youth) got 0 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Wexford (Youth) got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 0.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Athlone Town 1.08-0-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 47.62%; Draw win rate: 9.52%; Away win rate: 42.86%; Home odds win rate: 47.62%; Draw odds win rate: 9.52%; Away odds win rate: 42.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 233 matches, the home team got 110 wins, 51 draws and 72 losses. Home win rate: 47.21%; Draw win rate: 21.89%; Away win rate: 30.90%; Over odds win rate: 51.07%; Draw odds win rate: 4.29%; Under odds win rate: 44.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.69-3.20-2.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 12 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 34.29%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 37.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Athlone Town(33.8%), Draw(27.1%), Wexford (Youth)(39.2%)

 

Athlone Town VS Wexford (Youth), a close game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)