Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Oeste, tend to the host

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Oeste 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 7 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Oeste got 3 wins, 9 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Oeste got 0 wins, 12 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Clube Goianiense 0.85-0.5/1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 853 matches, the home team got 386 wins, 234 draws and 233 losses. Home win rate: 45.25%; Draw win rate: 27.43%; Away win rate: 27.32%; Home odds win rate: 53.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1216 matches, the home team got 525 wins, 352 draws and 339 losses. Home win rate: 43.17%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 27.88%; Over odds win rate: 45.39%; Draw odds win rate: 5.92%; Under odds win rate: 48.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.64-3.55-4.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Clube Goianiense(55.9%), Draw(26.4%), Oeste(17.8%)

 

Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Oeste, tend to the host

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)