Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Deportivo Cali, home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Colombia Copa Cup -- Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Deportivo Cali 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 10 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Atletico Junior Barranquilla got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Deportivo Cali got 5 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Cali got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Junior Barranquilla 0.89-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2011 matches, the home team got 868 wins, 569 draws and 574 losses. Home win rate: 43.16%; Draw win rate: 28.29%; Away win rate: 28.54%; Home odds win rate: 43.91%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2289 matches, the home team got 973 wins, 706 draws and 610 losses. Home win rate: 42.51%; Draw win rate: 30.84%; Away win rate: 26.65%; Over odds win rate: 42.29%; Draw odds win rate: 8.26%; Under odds win rate: 49.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.21-3.05-2.93. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 4 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 41.67%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Junior Barranquilla(42.7%), Draw(30.5%), Deportivo Cali(26.9%)

 

Atletico Junior Barranquilla VS Deportivo Cali, home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)