Atromitos Athens VS Lamia Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Greece National A -- Atromitos Athens VS Lamia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Atromitos Athens got 4 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Atromitos Athens got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Lamia got 1 wins, 2 draws, 10 losses and placed the 14 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Lamia got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atromitos Athens 0.83-0.5/1-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 201 matches, the home team got 99 wins, 48 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 49.25%; Draw win rate: 23.88%; Away win rate: 26.87%; Home odds win rate: 59.20%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1686 matches, the home team got 703 wins, 510 draws and 473 losses. Home win rate: 41.70%; Draw win rate: 30.25%; Away win rate: 28.05%; Over odds win rate: 42.82%; Draw odds win rate: 6.70%; Under odds win rate: 50.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.58-3.60-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 22 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 62.86%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 22.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atromitos Athens(55.7%), Draw(26.5%), Lamia(17.9%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)