Avai FC SC VS Vitoria BA Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Avai FC SC VS Vitoria BA 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Avai FC SC got 14 wins, 5 draws, 14 losses and placed the 10 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Avai FC SC got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, Vitoria BA got 8 wins, 13 draws, 12 losses and placed the 16 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Vitoria BA got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Avai FC SC 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2314 matches, the home team got 816 wins, 670 draws and 828 losses. Home win rate: 35.26%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 35.78%; Home odds win rate: 40.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 720 matches, the home team got 291 wins, 217 draws and 212 losses. Home win rate: 40.42%; Draw win rate: 30.14%; Away win rate: 29.44%; Over odds win rate: 42.36%; Draw odds win rate: 5.42%; Under odds win rate: 52.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.15-2.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 69 games, the home team got 24 wins, 18 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 34.78%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 39.13%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Avai FC SC(42.5%), Draw(28.8%), Vitoria BA(28.8%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)