Azerbaijan U19 VS Norway U19, easy win for Norway U19

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA European U-19 Football Championship -- Azerbaijan U19 VS Norway U19 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Azerbaijan U19 got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Norway U19 got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Azerbaijan U19 0.85--1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 122 matches, the home team got 64 wins, 26 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 52.46%; Draw win rate: 21.31%; Away win rate: 26.23%; Home odds win rate: 39.34%; Draw odds win rate: 18.85%; Away odds win rate: 41.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 405 matches, the home team got 187 wins, 101 draws and 117 losses. Home win rate: 46.17%; Draw win rate: 24.94%; Away win rate: 28.89%; Over odds win rate: 43.70%; Draw odds win rate: 3.46%; Under odds win rate: 52.84%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Azerbaijan U19(14.6%), Draw(20.9%), Norway U19(64.6%)

 

Azerbaijan U19 VS Norway U19, easy win for Norway U19

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)