Bahrain VS Azerbaijan, an open match

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Bahrain VS Azerbaijan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Bahrain got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 21.4%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Azerbaijan got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bahrain 0.84-0-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 245 matches, the home team got 86 wins, 74 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 35.10%; Draw win rate: 30.20%; Away win rate: 34.69%; Home odds win rate: 35.10%; Draw odds win rate: 30.20%; Away odds win rate: 34.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 366 matches, the home team got 145 wins, 113 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 39.62%; Draw win rate: 30.87%; Away win rate: 29.51%; Over odds win rate: 42.35%; Draw odds win rate: 8.47%; Under odds win rate: 49.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-3.00-2.76. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 8 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 30.77%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 38.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bahrain(40.2%), Draw(29.8%), Azerbaijan(30.0%)

 

Bahrain VS Azerbaijan, an open match

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)