Bisceglie 1913 VS AZ Picerno ASD, host will win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Coppa Italia Lega PRO -- Bisceglie 1913 VS AZ Picerno ASD 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Bisceglie 1913 got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Bisceglie 1913 got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, AZ Picerno ASD got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, AZ Picerno ASD got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 62.5%, the over win rate is 57.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bisceglie 1913 0.99-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2817 matches, the home team got 1156 wins, 805 draws and 856 losses. Home win rate: 41.04%; Draw win rate: 28.58%; Away win rate: 30.39%; Home odds win rate: 41.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 763 matches, the home team got 361 wins, 190 draws and 212 losses. Home win rate: 47.31%; Draw win rate: 24.90%; Away win rate: 27.79%; Over odds win rate: 48.75%; Draw odds win rate: 5.77%; Under odds win rate: 45.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.31-3.10-2.74. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 110 games, the home team got 43 wins, 38 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 39.09%; Draw win rate: 34.55%; Away win rate: 26.36%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bisceglie 1913(40.3%), Draw(27.5%), AZ Picerno ASD(32.2%)

 

Bisceglie 1913 VS AZ Picerno ASD, host will win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)