Botafogo SP VS Figueirense, home win is expected

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Botafogo SP VS Figueirense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Botafogo SP got 11 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 4 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Botafogo SP got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Figueirense got 4 wins, 11 draws, 11 losses and placed the 20 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Figueirense got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Botafogo SP 0.92-0.5/1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 339 matches, the home team got 164 wins, 78 draws and 97 losses. Home win rate: 48.38%; Draw win rate: 23.01%; Away win rate: 28.61%; Home odds win rate: 56.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 72 matches, the home team got 26 wins, 21 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 36.11%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 34.72%; Over odds win rate: 41.67%; Draw odds win rate: 9.72%; Under odds win rate: 48.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-3.50-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 20 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 74.07%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 3.70%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Botafogo SP(61.0%), Draw(25.6%), Figueirense(13.4%)

 

Botafogo SP VS Figueirense, home win is expected

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)