Bray Wanderers VS Cobh Ramblers, home win game

Submit by Tipster Saxon

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- Bray Wanderers VS Cobh Ramblers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Bray Wanderers got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Bray Wanderers got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Cobh Ramblers got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Cobh Ramblers got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bray Wanderers 0.84-1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 64.71%; Draw win rate: 23.53%; Away win rate: 11.76%; Home odds win rate: 58.82%; Draw odds win rate: 11.76%; Away odds win rate: 29.41%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 233 matches, the home team got 110 wins, 51 draws and 72 losses. Home win rate: 47.21%; Draw win rate: 21.89%; Away win rate: 30.90%; Over odds win rate: 51.07%; Draw odds win rate: 4.29%; Under odds win rate: 44.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.49-4.20-4.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 15 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 55.56%; Draw win rate: 25.93%; Away win rate: 18.52%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bray Wanderers(55.2%), Draw(23.6%), Cobh Ramblers(21.1%)

 

Bray Wanderers VS Cobh Ramblers, home win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)