Busan I Park VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, visitor win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Korean FA Cup -- Busan I Park VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Busan I Park got 3 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Busan I Park got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors got 9 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Busan I Park 1.00--1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 594 matches, the home team got 301 wins, 130 draws and 163 losses. Home win rate: 50.67%; Draw win rate: 21.89%; Away win rate: 27.44%; Home odds win rate: 37.37%; Draw odds win rate: 23.57%; Away odds win rate: 39.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2079 matches, the home team got 907 wins, 456 draws and 716 losses. Home win rate: 43.63%; Draw win rate: 21.93%; Away win rate: 34.44%; Over odds win rate: 44.93%; Draw odds win rate: 5.68%; Under odds win rate: 49.40%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.90-4.20-1.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Busan I Park(17.5%), Draw(22.4%), Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors(60.2%)

Busan I Park VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, visitor win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)