Busan I Park VS Suwon Samsung Bluewings, pick the away team

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Korea League -- Busan I Park VS Suwon Samsung Bluewings 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Busan I Park got 4 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Busan I Park got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 5 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 10 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Busan I Park 0.94-0-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 534 matches, the home team got 197 wins, 162 draws and 175 losses. Home win rate: 36.89%; Draw win rate: 30.34%; Away win rate: 32.77%; Home odds win rate: 36.89%; Draw odds win rate: 30.34%; Away odds win rate: 32.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 828 matches, the home team got 372 wins, 229 draws and 227 losses. Home win rate: 44.93%; Draw win rate: 27.66%; Away win rate: 27.42%; Over odds win rate: 45.77%; Draw odds win rate: 7.49%; Under odds win rate: 46.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.63-3.05-2.69. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 14 wins, 13 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 38.89%; Draw win rate: 36.11%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Busan I Park(26.4%), Draw(28.4%), Suwon Samsung Bluewings(45.3%)

 

Korea League|Busan I Park VS Suwon Samsung Bluewings Big Data Analysis

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)