Cambodia VS Bahrain, consistency is key

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Cambodia VS Bahrain 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Cambodia got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Bahrain got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 23.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cambodia 0.82--2.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 72.41%; Draw win rate: 6.90%; Away win rate: 20.69%; Home odds win rate: 48.28%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3/3.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2365 matches, the home team got 1147 wins, 418 draws and 800 losses. Home win rate: 48.50%; Draw win rate: 17.67%; Away win rate: 33.83%; Over odds win rate: 46.30%; Draw odds win rate: 3.85%; Under odds win rate: 49.85%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cambodia(3.9%), Draw(10.6%), Bahrain(85.5%)

 

Cambodia VS Bahrain, consistency is key

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)