Cambridge United VS Northampton Town, a close game

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Cambridge United VS Northampton Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Cambridge United got 4 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Cambridge United got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Northampton Town got 4 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 14 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Northampton Town got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cambridge United 0.82-0-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 611 matches, the home team got 226 wins, 174 draws and 211 losses. Home win rate: 36.99%; Draw win rate: 28.48%; Away win rate: 34.53%; Home odds win rate: 36.99%; Draw odds win rate: 28.48%; Away odds win rate: 34.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3366 matches, the home team got 1540 wins, 851 draws and 975 losses. Home win rate: 45.75%; Draw win rate: 25.28%; Away win rate: 28.97%; Over odds win rate: 45.10%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 48.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.40-3.05-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 15 wins, 13 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 32.50%; Away win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cambridge United(38.3%), Draw(28.3%), Northampton Town(33.4%)

 

Cambridge United VS Northampton Town, a close game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)