Chamois Niortais VS Grenoble, a tough game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Chamois Niortais VS Grenoble 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Chamois Niortais got 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chamois Niortais got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Grenoble got 0 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 16 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Grenoble got 4 wins, 11 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chamois Niortais 1.06-0/0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 889 matches, the home team got 326 wins, 280 draws and 283 losses. Home win rate: 36.67%; Draw win rate: 31.50%; Away win rate: 31.83%; Home odds win rate: 37.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 62.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 438 matches, the home team got 172 wins, 139 draws and 127 losses. Home win rate: 39.27%; Draw win rate: 31.74%; Away win rate: 29.00%; Over odds win rate: 42.24%; Draw odds win rate: 10.05%; Under odds win rate: 47.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.41-2.94-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chamois Niortais(38.6%), Draw(31.5%), Grenoble(29.9%)

 

Chamois Niortais VS Grenoble, a tough game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)