Charleroi VS Racing Genk, consistency is key

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- Charleroi VS Racing Genk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Charleroi got 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Charleroi got 14 wins, 3 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 77.8%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Racing Genk got 3 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Racing Genk got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Charleroi 0.86-0/-0.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 745 matches, the home team got 298 wins, 212 draws and 235 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 28.46%; Away win rate: 31.54%; Home odds win rate: 43.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 471 matches, the home team got 223 wins, 118 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 47.35%; Draw win rate: 25.05%; Away win rate: 27.60%; Over odds win rate: 45.65%; Draw odds win rate: 5.94%; Under odds win rate: 48.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.93-3.15-2.36. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 1 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 7.69%; Draw win rate: 38.46%; Away win rate: 53.85%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Charleroi(33.1%), Draw(26.3%), Racing Genk(40.5%)

 

Charleroi VS Racing Genk, consistency is key

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)