Chennai Titans VS Fateh Hyderabad Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Indian Super League -- Chennai Titans VS Fateh Hyderabad 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Chennai Titans got 2 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Indian Super League. In the last 20 games, Chennai Titans got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Fateh Hyderabad got 2 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Indian Super League. In the last 20 games, Fateh Hyderabad got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chennai Titans 1.02-0.5/1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 797 matches, the home team got 353 wins, 204 draws and 240 losses. Home win rate: 44.29%; Draw win rate: 25.60%; Away win rate: 30.11%; Home odds win rate: 51.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5120 matches, the home team got 2147 wins, 1545 draws and 1428 losses. Home win rate: 41.93%; Draw win rate: 30.18%; Away win rate: 27.89%; Over odds win rate: 42.95%; Draw odds win rate: 6.74%; Under odds win rate: 50.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.74-3.30-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 89 games, the home team got 48 wins, 23 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 53.93%; Draw win rate: 25.84%; Away win rate: 20.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chennai Titans(49.9%), Draw(27.1%), Fateh Hyderabad(23.0%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)