Chongqing SWM Motors VS Tianjin Teda, away win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Chongqing SWM Motors VS Tianjin Teda 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Chongqing SWM Motors got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Chongqing SWM Motors got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Tianjin Teda got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Tianjin Teda got 6 wins, 1 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chongqing SWM Motors 0.98-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 531 matches, the home team got 175 wins, 169 draws and 187 losses. Home win rate: 32.96%; Draw win rate: 31.83%; Away win rate: 35.22%; Home odds win rate: 32.96%; Draw odds win rate: 31.83%; Away odds win rate: 35.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.78-2.5-1.04. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 236 matches, the home team got 98 wins, 63 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 41.53%; Draw win rate: 26.69%; Away win rate: 31.78%; Over odds win rate: 44.49%; Draw odds win rate: 8.05%; Under odds win rate: 47.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.57-3.15-2.42. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 9 wins, 8 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 21.95%; Draw win rate: 19.51%; Away win rate: 58.54%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chongqing SWM Motors(24.1%), Draw(26.6%), Tianjin Teda(49.3%)

Chongqing SWM Motors VS Tianjin Teda, away win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)