Cittadella VS Perugia, home is a good chioce

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:6/30/2020 03:00 Tuesday

Italian Serie B -- Cittadella VS Perugia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Cittadella got 14 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 4 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cittadella got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Perugia got 11 wins, 7 draws, 12 losses and placed the 12 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Perugia got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cittadella 1.00-0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 73 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 19 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 36.99%; Draw win rate: 26.03%; Away win rate: 36.99%; Home odds win rate: 49.32%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 84 matches, the home team got 41 wins, 18 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 48.81%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 29.76%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 4.76%; Under odds win rate: 45.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.97-3.11-3.35. 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cittadella(47.4%), Draw(29.0%), Perugia(23.6%)

Cittadella VS Perugia, home is a good chioce

 

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)