Confianca SE VS Avai FC SC, a draw game

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Confianca SE VS Avai FC SC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Confianca SE got 1 win, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 16 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Confianca SE got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Avai FC SC got 3 wins, 5 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Avai FC SC got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Confianca SE 0.90-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 887 matches, the home team got 315 wins, 244 draws and 328 losses. Home win rate: 35.51%; Draw win rate: 27.51%; Away win rate: 36.98%; Home odds win rate: 35.51%; Draw odds win rate: 27.51%; Away odds win rate: 36.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 441 matches, the home team got 161 wins, 144 draws and 136 losses. Home win rate: 36.51%; Draw win rate: 32.65%; Away win rate: 30.84%; Over odds win rate: 39.23%; Draw odds win rate: 8.62%; Under odds win rate: 52.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.59-2.88-2.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 1 draw and 1 loss. Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Confianca SE(33.9%), Draw(32.8%), Avai FC SC(33.3%)

Confianca SE VS Avai FC SC, a draw game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)