Coritiba PR VS Guarani SP, Coritiba PR is trustworthy

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Coritiba PR VS Guarani SP 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Coritiba PR got 10 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Coritiba PR got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Guarani SP got 9 wins, 5 draws, 12 losses and placed the 14 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Guarani SP got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coritiba PR 0.97-0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 286 matches, the home team got 117 wins, 74 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 40.91%; Draw win rate: 25.87%; Away win rate: 33.22%; Home odds win rate: 48.60%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.40%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 149 matches, the home team got 56 wins, 53 draws and 40 losses. Home win rate: 37.58%; Draw win rate: 35.57%; Away win rate: 26.85%; Over odds win rate: 38.93%; Draw odds win rate: 10.74%; Under odds win rate: 50.34%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.96-3.20-3.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 44 games, the home team got 25 wins, 12 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 56.82%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 15.91%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coritiba PR(50.7%), Draw(28.7%), Guarani SP(20.6%)

 

Coritiba PR VS Guarani SP, Coritiba PR is trustworthy

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)