Cork City VS Bohemians, Bohemians to win

Submit by Tipster Saxon

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Cork City VS Bohemians 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Cork City got 1 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Cork City got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Bohemians got 3 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Bohemians got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cork City 0.90--0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1219 matches, the home team got 545 wins, 303 draws and 371 losses. Home win rate: 44.71%; Draw win rate: 24.86%; Away win rate: 30.43%; Home odds win rate: 52.91%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 359 matches, the home team got 153 wins, 110 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 42.62%; Draw win rate: 30.64%; Away win rate: 26.74%; Over odds win rate: 45.96%; Draw odds win rate: 7.52%; Under odds win rate: 46.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.70-3.20-2.01. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 14 wins, 9 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 27.45%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 54.90%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cork City(22.6%), Draw(30.6%), Bohemians(46.8%)

 

Cork City VS Bohemians, Bohemians to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)