Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Empoli Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Empoli 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Cosenza Calcio 1914 got 2 wins, 9 draws, 5 losses and placed the 15 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cosenza Calcio 1914 got 4 wins, 10 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 15.8%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Empoli got 8 wins, 7 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Empoli got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cosenza Calcio 1914 0.90-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2239 matches, the home team got 873 wins, 594 draws and 772 losses. Home win rate: 38.99%; Draw win rate: 26.53%; Away win rate: 34.48%; Home odds win rate: 43.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1371 matches, the home team got 549 wins, 427 draws and 395 losses. Home win rate: 40.04%; Draw win rate: 31.15%; Away win rate: 28.81%; Over odds win rate: 43.18%; Draw odds win rate: 7.88%; Under odds win rate: 48.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.93-3.10-2.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 3 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 12.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cosenza Calcio 1914(27.6%), Draw(30.1%), Empoli(42.3%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)