CS Universitatea Craiova VS Sepsi Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- CS Universitatea Craiova VS Sepsi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, CS Universitatea Craiova got 10 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CS Universitatea Craiova got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Sepsi got 7 wins, 6 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Sepsi got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CS Universitatea Craiova 1.08-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 743 matches, the home team got 312 wins, 210 draws and 221 losses. Home win rate: 41.99%; Draw win rate: 28.26%; Away win rate: 29.74%; Home odds win rate: 46.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2/2.5-0.74. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 139 matches, the home team got 54 wins, 49 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 38.85%; Draw win rate: 35.25%; Away win rate: 25.90%; Over odds win rate: 37.41%; Draw odds win rate: 10.07%; Under odds win rate: 52.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.07-2.92-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 4 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CS Universitatea Craiova(47.3%), Draw(28.4%), Sepsi(24.3%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)