Degerfors IF VS Osters IF, Degerfors IF is trustworthy

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Degerfors IF VS Osters IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Degerfors IF got 5 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Degerfors IF got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Osters IF got 3 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Osters IF got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Degerfors IF 0.92-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2117 matches, the home team got 1008 wins, 577 draws and 532 losses. Home win rate: 47.61%; Draw win rate: 27.26%; Away win rate: 25.13%; Home odds win rate: 50.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7184 matches, the home team got 3034 wins, 2050 draws and 2100 losses. Home win rate: 42.23%; Draw win rate: 28.54%; Away win rate: 29.23%; Over odds win rate: 44.11%; Draw odds win rate: 6.97%; Under odds win rate: 48.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.35-3.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 134 games, the home team got 69 wins, 40 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 51.49%; Draw win rate: 29.85%; Away win rate: 18.66%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Degerfors IF(50.9%), Draw(27.5%), Osters IF(21.7%)

Degerfors IF VS Osters IF, Degerfors IF is trustworthy

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)