Deportes Quindio VS Alianza Petrolera Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Colombia Copa Cup -- Deportes Quindio VS Alianza Petrolera 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Deportes Quindio got 8 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Colombia Copa Premier. In the last 20 games, Deportes Quindio got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Alianza Petrolera got 5 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 15 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Alianza Petrolera got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportes Quindio 1.00-0-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1600 matches, the home team got 523 wins, 483 draws and 594 losses. Home win rate: 32.69%; Draw win rate: 30.19%; Away win rate: 37.13%; Home odds win rate: 32.69%; Draw odds win rate: 30.19%; Away odds win rate: 37.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2005 matches, the home team got 829 wins, 625 draws and 551 losses. Home win rate: 41.35%; Draw win rate: 31.17%; Away win rate: 27.48%; Over odds win rate: 42.99%; Draw odds win rate: 7.53%; Under odds win rate: 49.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.70-2.89-2.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 1 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 8.33%; Draw win rate: 41.67%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportes Quindio(32.6%), Draw(31.9%), Alianza Petrolera(35.5%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)