Deportivo Pasto VS America de Cali Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Colombia Copa Cup -- Deportivo Pasto VS America de Cali 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Deportivo Pasto got 9 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Pasto got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, America de Cali got 9 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 7 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, America de Cali got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo Pasto 0.92-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2981 matches, the home team got 1039 wins, 888 draws and 1054 losses. Home win rate: 34.85%; Draw win rate: 29.79%; Away win rate: 35.36%; Home odds win rate: 34.85%; Draw odds win rate: 29.79%; Away odds win rate: 35.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6994 matches, the home team got 2880 wins, 2103 draws and 2011 losses. Home win rate: 41.18%; Draw win rate: 30.07%; Away win rate: 28.75%; Over odds win rate: 42.88%; Draw odds win rate: 7.21%; Under odds win rate: 49.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.55-2.98-2.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 11 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 36.67%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo Pasto(34.1%), Draw(32.2%), America de Cali(33.7%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)