Deportivo Pereira VS Deportivo Pasto, a close game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Colombia Copa Cup -- Deportivo Pereira VS Deportivo Pasto 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Deportivo Pereira got 5 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Colombia Copa Premier. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Pereira got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Deportivo Pasto got 3 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 9 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Pasto got 1 wins, 6 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo Pereira 0.93-0-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 91 matches, the home team got 40 wins, 23 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 43.96%; Draw win rate: 25.27%; Away win rate: 30.77%; Home odds win rate: 43.96%; Draw odds win rate: 25.27%; Away odds win rate: 30.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2289 matches, the home team got 973 wins, 706 draws and 610 losses. Home win rate: 42.51%; Draw win rate: 30.84%; Away win rate: 26.65%; Over odds win rate: 42.29%; Draw odds win rate: 8.26%; Under odds win rate: 49.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-2.97-2.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 62.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo Pereira(35.3%), Draw(31.4%), Deportivo Pasto(33.3%)

 

Deportivo Pereira VS Deportivo Pasto, a close game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)