Derry City VS Sligo Rovers, with home victory

Submit by Tipster Saxon

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Derry City VS Sligo Rovers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Derry City got 1 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 7 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Derry City got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Sligo Rovers got 0 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 10 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Sligo Rovers got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Derry City 1.13-1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 593 matches, the home team got 346 wins, 141 draws and 106 losses. Home win rate: 58.35%; Draw win rate: 23.78%; Away win rate: 17.88%; Home odds win rate: 34.06%; Draw odds win rate: 26.64%; Away odds win rate: 39.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7163 matches, the home team got 3026 wins, 2047 draws and 2090 losses. Home win rate: 42.24%; Draw win rate: 28.58%; Away win rate: 29.18%; Over odds win rate: 44.07%; Draw odds win rate: 6.97%; Under odds win rate: 48.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.59-3.85-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 50 games, the home team got 29 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 58.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 22.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Derry City(59.7%), Draw(24.0%), Sligo Rovers(16.2%)

 

Derry City VS Sligo Rovers, with home victory

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)