Domzale VS NK Mura 05, an open game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Slovenia 1.Liga -- Domzale VS NK Mura 05 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Domzale got 0 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 10 of the Slovenia 1.Liga. In the last 20 games, Domzale got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.3%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, NK Mura 05 got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Slovenia 1.Liga. In the last 20 games, NK Mura 05 got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Domzale 0.88-0-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 103 matches, the home team got 37 wins, 31 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 35.92%; Draw win rate: 30.10%; Away win rate: 33.98%; Home odds win rate: 35.92%; Draw odds win rate: 30.10%; Away odds win rate: 33.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 208 matches, the home team got 93 wins, 67 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 44.71%; Draw win rate: 32.21%; Away win rate: 23.08%; Over odds win rate: 40.38%; Draw odds win rate: 9.13%; Under odds win rate: 50.48%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Domzale(35.7%), Draw(28.2%), NK Mura 05(36.1%)

 

Domzale VS NK Mura 05, an open game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)