Elfsborg VS Helsingborg Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Swedish Allsvenskan -- Elfsborg VS Helsingborg 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Elfsborg got 11 wins, 13 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Elfsborg got 9 wins, 9 draws and 2 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Helsingborg got 4 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 16 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Helsingborg got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Elfsborg 0.92-0.5/1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 166 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 34 draws and 57 losses. Home win rate: 45.18%; Draw win rate: 20.48%; Away win rate: 34.34%; Home odds win rate: 61.45%; Away odds win rate: 38.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 737 matches, the home team got 310 wins, 195 draws and 232 losses. Home win rate: 42.06%; Draw win rate: 26.46%; Away win rate: 31.48%; Over odds win rate: 45.32%; Draw odds win rate: 5.16%; Under odds win rate: 49.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.65-3.65-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 85 games, the home team got 46 wins, 23 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 54.12%; Draw win rate: 27.06%; Away win rate: 18.82%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Elfsborg(58.8%), Draw(22.7%), Helsingborg(18.5%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)