Fafe VS Belenenses Match Analysis

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Fafe VS Belenenses 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Fafe got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Portugal Campeonato Nacional. In the last 20 games, Fafe got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 5.0%, the over win rate is 27.3%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Belenenses got 2 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 14 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Belenenses got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fafe 0.83--0.5-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 306 matches, the home team got 148 wins, 63 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 48.37%; Draw win rate: 20.59%; Away win rate: 31.05%; Home odds win rate: 56.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 798 matches, the home team got 334 wins, 199 draws and 265 losses. Home win rate: 41.85%; Draw win rate: 24.94%; Away win rate: 33.21%; Over odds win rate: 44.11%; Draw odds win rate: 4.89%; Under odds win rate: 51.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.15-3.40-2.06. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fafe(24.8%), Draw(26.8%), Belenenses(48.4%)

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)