FC Baranovichi VS BGU Minsk, with home victory

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Belarus Division 3 -- FC Baranovichi VS BGU Minsk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, FC Baranovichi got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 20 games, FC Baranovichi got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 5.0%, the over win rate is 100.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, BGU Minsk got 1 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Belarus Division 3. In the last 5 games, BGU Minsk got 2 wins, 0 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Baranovichi 0.78-2-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 matches, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%; Home odds win rate: 20.00%; Draw odds win rate: 20.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-3.5/4-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 85.71%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 14.29%; Over odds win rate: 57.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 42.86%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.16-6.40-7.00. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Baranovichi(79.5%), Draw(12.8%), BGU Minsk(7.7%)

 

FC Baranovichi VS BGU Minsk, with home victory

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)