FC Dunav Ruse VS Botev Vratsa, visiting team is trustworthy

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:6/29/2020 23:45 Monday

Bulgaria Premier League -- FC Dunav Ruse VS Botev Vratsa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, FC Dunav Ruse got 4 wins, 7 draws, 15 losses and placed the 13 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Dunav Ruse got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Botev Vratsa got 5 wins, 7 draws, 14 losses and placed the 12 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Botev Vratsa got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Dunav Ruse 0.78-0/-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 91 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 25 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 35.16%; Draw win rate: 27.47%; Away win rate: 37.36%; Home odds win rate: 40.66%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.34%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 40 matches, the home team got 12 wins, 14 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 35.00%; Away win rate: 35.00%; Over odds win rate: 30.00%; Draw odds win rate: 12.50%; Under odds win rate: 57.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.59-2.97-2.35. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Dunav Ruse(29.6%), Draw(29.6%), Botev Vratsa(40.8%)


FC Dunav Ruse VS Botev Vratsa, visiting team is trustworthy

 

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)