FC Haka VS Ilves Tampere - Finland Veikkausliga Match Preview

Submit by Tipster Yeva

Match Time:9/1/2020 23:30 Tuesday(GMT+8)

Finland Veikkausliga -- FC Haka VS Ilves Tampere

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats


Head To Head

The data shows that Haka played Ilves in June for a Finland Cup match. The winners after 90 minutes were Haka securing a margin of 0-1.Reviewing the last decade, these sides have played 9 times. Haka have won in 3 of the matches in this period, while their opponents, Ilves have won 1 match. There have been 5 draws.In their head-to-head, there has been an average of 1.78 goals each match. Haka score an average of 1.22 and their opponents, Ilves have scored an average of 0.56 each game.In terms of the impact of home advantage in this match-up, whichever side has been home has won 33% of the matches between them. The visiting side has won 11%.



As we look ahead to this one, Haka have 7 points in the league which puts them in 10th place.In their recent form over the last year, they have played 23 matches. They have 12 wins; 7 draws; and 4 losses. This gives Haka a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of: 52%-30%-17%.In this period, they have an average of 1.61 goals for, and 1.09 goals against.When at home, in this period, they have a win rate of 33% (3 wins). There have been 9 home fixtures. 33% (3) of these games at home have been a draw, with the remaining 33% (3) ending in a loss for the home team.At home over the year, their average number of goals scored is 1.44 and they have conceded 1.22 on average.


They are averaging 1.2 goals per game in their most recent ten matches and in this time they have a win rate of 30%. Of these ten games, 6 of them have seen both sides score; and there has been 4 matches with three goals or more.


Ilves Tampere

In 5th place in Veikkausliiga with 10 points are Ilves.There is a total of 17 matches played by the away team over the recent 12 months. They have 7 wins; 6 draws; and 4 losses. In other words, Ilves have won 41%, drawn 35%, and lost 23% of their recent matches.In this time, they have scored 1.65 goals on average per match; while conceding 1.18 goals on average.A look at their away record in this time. They have a win rate of 0% (0 wins). There have been 5 away fixtures. 80% (4) of these games away from home have been a draw, with the remaining 20% (1) resulting in a loss when they are the away team.On average they have scored 1.2 times when away in this last year and they have conceded 1.6.


Their recent performance, both home and away, shows that they have scored a total of 20 goals in their last ten matches - 5 of these matches have been wins for them. Regarding the BTTS count, 6 of these games are matches where both teams have scored and the total number of matches with over 2.5 goals scored is 5 from the last ten.And they have scored in each of their last 5 matches.


Betting tip for Haka vs Ilves

We are going with Yes in the both teams to score market, given the feeling that both sides will score. 


FC Haka VS Ilves Tampere

Prediction: Ilves Tampere

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)