FC Seoul VS Pohang Steelers, Pohang Steelers win

Submit by Tipster Anastasia

Match Time:

Korean FA Cup -- FC Seoul VS Pohang Steelers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, FC Seoul got 3 wins, 1 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, FC Seoul got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Pohang Steelers got 7 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Pohang Steelers got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Seoul 0.82--0.5/-1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 376 matches, the home team got 201 wins, 76 draws and 99 losses. Home win rate: 53.46%; Draw win rate: 20.21%; Away win rate: 26.33%; Home odds win rate: 63.83%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 36.17%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 374 matches, the home team got 152 wins, 97 draws and 125 losses. Home win rate: 40.64%; Draw win rate: 25.94%; Away win rate: 33.42%; Over odds win rate: 43.58%; Draw odds win rate: 4.01%; Under odds win rate: 52.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.00-3.40-1.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 8 wins, 11 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 25.81%; Draw win rate: 35.48%; Away win rate: 38.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Seoul(21.9%), Draw(26.1%), Pohang Steelers(52.1%)

FC Seoul VS Pohang Steelers, Pohang Steelers  win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)